& it's raining accessories

by


AREN'T THEY THE CUTEST? Influx of kitty dustcaps!

I suppose from the first photo, you can deduce that I am in love with cats, love to take photos and love to shop! Yes all originated from my love for shopping where I discover new things, good bargains and share them with friends! This post covers two of my newest findings though they have been around for awhile now.


Who can resist Mr.Bean's Caramel Custard Pancake? Look at it! Loreen's & my stomach were very attracted by it indeed.



And we saw this old man and young kid it was a super adorable scene too adorable to be described. It serves to remind me that happiness is everywhere. That day we went to City Plaza with Jasmine! Whose boyfriend has a friend working there! She's the boss so we got super awesome discounts without minimum buy! Woohoo!! 


City Plaza! Didn't take any photos inside because we girls were toooooo happy hahaha. Next on the list, *SCAPE! My new found love place. It's flooded, warm, overcrowded, but I love it. Cheap, much cheaper than what's sold online in multiple platforms!

Cute dustcaps!


My multi-colored Marc Jacobs Daisy rings!!! I wanted blue only, but then the ladyboss (not revealing her name in public to protect privacy) gave me discount! (Yes, a friend's friend.) So I decided in one breathe that I'll have ALL colors that she has! Indeed, much cheaper than anywhere else! Including the ring below! And she's one lovable girl! 
*PM me for details.


I got to know the shop selling the following accessories from another friend. I count my blessings for my friends themselves. Cheaper than most shops unless you want to make them yourself that's another story altogether. I went to the booth today with Loreen and Fiona where we girls went ga-gaing over what's laid out. We bought quite alot! I bought 2 yesterday, the others all today and ladyboss gave us discount :D Including one free ring of our choice!! Hahaha! We were over the moon you should have been there we were so happy all the way and the ladyboss was happy too. I guess it's the good atmosphere our excitement created that got us the great treatment. Love shopping with my girls!




Now, there's a story behind these 3 claw rings of different colors! While we were happily choosing and feasting our eyes, we saw these FOUR similar rings in neon orange, neon yellow, neon blue and neon pink. Neon or bright. We were joking that we can get one each but we didn't. So when the aunty said to choose one ring of our choice, Loreen & I dashed for the Claw ring and we made Fiona take the claw ring too HAHAHA. Girls. <3 Words can never express enough.








 

I love my new iPhone casing! It's just... simple. This concludes the end of my fantastic buys. Next, I'll show you, my biggest lust so far.




Do you know how sexy an object can be...? Simplicity, form and texture all combined into one. Though I don't think it's really functional, it captured me so deeply, I could feel my heart. It's sold by a wholesale shop, therefore it was shown that there was room for it's price to be better. And I'm working on it. 



I'll end this post with this delicious pizza Atiqah & I eat from NTU Canteen 1!! Have a great Monday!