Rendezvous Full House

by


Afew Saturdays back, I went to dinner with my beauty academy friends at Rendezvous Hotel's FULL HOUSE! Pardon me for the shot taken. It is a gorgeous themed restaurant and is very interesting and kawaii. They even have a branded car on the first level!



 

Just look at this! There was this other side of the reatuarant, many in fact, for touring or displaying products! There is an actual bed, furniture like a huge house. It is kind of divided into 3 parts and we occupied one part of the house! Love dinnering with them, so many people eating together. We toured the place, and I was shocked, shocked, shocked! Don't ever be contented just looking at pictures, head down and have a look yourself! Being able to touch and understand what FULL HOUSE is really so different. 









LOL! Roman being Roman.



Casual outfit which my shoes didn't match that day. I was so in love with the red hat!!





Yanyan looks so adorable here! And Kahkiat sent me some photos which I took of him feeding Jedd Jedd, will transfer them in soon! KK is so over-pouring with love for children.


The food was good, I forgot the name of these dished but mine (below) was yummy!! I suppose I can do this at home too. There's a slice of pineapple inside, the taste was heavenly.



I disliked my drink, the peppermine chocolate, because it tastes like bubbletea. Other's were wonderful. Moving on to the other part of the house! MAD ADORABLE!










Yes this is the adorable bubbly cute YanYan inside the cage! It can actually be opened I was so amazed.. and amused thereafter. YanYan is like a young adult who loves to take photos. I have to really give it to her because she does take photo with high aesthetic value. So, she got Alvyn to go into the cage hahahha because he was playing with her!






Hhahaha look at his face! Like a bird in a cage. Pretty old saying.
 >> Xinyi, this is just more references for you on continuation of your topic of 
"A mundane act of one may determine the survival of another."

______________________________________

 Rendezvous Full House: http://www.fullhousecafe.com.sg/




Ending off with LILO's food. This girl is crazy, this is the amount of food she stored in her house. It's almost flowing off my hand. Looks little, wait till you hold it. Saving up for a rainy day. I will have to google it soon to find out the reason. Till then! Maybe I'll blog about my beauty academy's beauty courses next. I have some really cute photos of students.