A morning of awesome finds!

by




Hi everyone it's 10.22 in the morning! Doing makeup for Ronald and Tini now. Omg I love Tini's name.. at Charlene's film shoot. Seeping on PEPSI.. burping.. gas running up my nose..



There's our director!

On another note, I chanced upon DAN HILLER!! So amazing his works has a sense of grunge, gothic, dark feelings using ink and watercolor. I saw his drawing of a skullhead and dog body and fell in love with it! Mixture, of skulls, tentacles, trees... I love the details of his pen, intense, structured, kept within a body, clean, sharp, opposite of me. I draw stickman.
Don't you just love what the internet brings?



This tentacle family is for Xiao Yan & Chanel.


And to celebrate this wonderful Saturday morning which marks the start of my RECESS WEEK, I present to you.... Tim Tradder's....





WATER WIGS!! Such happiness!

HAHAHA I LOVE IT! Freeze frames of water balloons bursting as hats, no wonder he worked for Adidas, Coke Zero.. visual communication win. Fantastic big bald heads, lights, natural phenomena. Starting to appreciate photos more now. On a more personal note, I'm very interested in suits. I want to have a high pony tail too why is my face so big.. Love the clean feel of everything tied up, straightened. Walk around in a sleek manner with an accessory or two. Minimalist 101. I iz not caucasian but I'll figure something out!


HI, also. Updated: PERSONAL INSPIRATION & remember to support Lois&Veron!

Many many loves.