There's a ray of light somewhere shining through

by


 This is one of my happy mornings. Short distance to school in a Mercedes Maxi Cab. There was ample leg space, and the space, was so breathable, so comfortable. I flagged down the beautiful white cab and it was only after I boarded that I thought of the price. It's relatively similar though.






Watching my photos being printed has never been so exciting and scary. When I took the module, it seemed like my brain was emptied and what I had was only what Soon-Hwa taught me. It is, the right way nonetheless. If I was full, I'd not be able to absorb whatever she was trying to teach me. And she's a very lovable lecturer.

Tuesday was a tiring day, my eyes were bloodshot and my module got me staring at the screen intensely for an hour. After school Clara & I decided to go Bugis to look for costumes but the shop closed early! Thus we, Gel and Zen went to Haji Lane together for a stroll and update ourselves with the shops.




The cat, Jack, was so adorable, craving to go out. It's fur is so smooth.









At the end of the lane, we settled into Ice Cream Man! :) One of my favourite because they are always coming up with new flavours! Splendid cafe to have some quite time and some fun with childhood games.








I swear this is one of the best ice cream I ever had, or at least it got me super hooked. The toy below was extremely puzzling Clara & I were both trying to rip it apart while Zen and Gel were the ones who made it work. Thus I decided that guys are more logical than girls. What a sweeping statement this is I know.








How will I ever let Gel off without some poses? If you noticed, in the telephone picture, the squrriel toy above was taking a phone too!


This photograph is to praise GuoJun for his idea! I was having a hard time trying to flatten those tips of my spikes asking everyone then GJ suggested using a coin cause its flat and hard enough. Works wonders.


I'll end off this post with Clara's super happy cat pencil case. It is so adorable I feel happy just looking at it already. Have a great night everyone.