In this whirl of mind.

by


 It is very late now I fell asleep thrice while waiting to upload these photos. Had a thing for pearls, gold and such accessories. Just love how it looks. Look at those pearls from Taka Jewellery. I dont't really know what is real or otherwise however I do know it's the first time I wore my birthday gift and loving it. Thanks Cannie! I just did my nails to suit it, with OPI and sparkly beads from my favourite shop in Batam. Paying more for quality is worth every cent of it. Do once and it's enough. It is, nails on us.

I'll be blogging about this wonderful restaurant I went to next, hopefully by tomorrow where I'm going shopping at the 'SAME PLACE' again tomorrow for the second time in a week. The shop must be super attractive to have me travel off my usual route just to get to it. Perhaps I'll blog about it too.

Love my nails?


I shall from now onwards name this type of posts "instinct of the day". There isn't any thought out purpose, just sharing some of my combinations on clothes, accessories and styles.. It will stay till I get a better name for it.

Anyhow, I am very much attracted by shapes, lines and transparency. Aren't they just beautiful? By the way, these 3 photographs are of my current iPhone case which I adore. Just had to share terribly. Such a beauty it is.