In a crazy DIY craze nowww

by







Nowadays I've been switching and changing so often, might as well DIY myself, save $$ and feel happy with myself too. Anyone who wants to make their own DIYs can jio me!! Glad to do them together :)

I recently acquired some Bonia faux leather from my senior's flea booth and I decided to make something out of it! It was supposed to be a tote but the other side's too ugly.. They are little pieces sewn together, so I got the better side to make into a clutch! It's bearable, with velcro because I can't find my stack of zipsss! I had the croc skin, then a sponge layer in between and finally inner is my leftover snow leopard cloth from yesteryear.

And to relive myself from suppression - I have been seeing clear clutches for awhile now and some part of me decides that it is not worth that much - I decided to DIY one myself. Here is the website which I trusted and went the general outline.

Items:
I used earrings/ bellyrings from TALISMAN to replace the rivels as I couldn't find them anywhere. Didn't travel as far yet. 3 pairs for $5, quite worth it to me.
The clear plastic is bought at one of the 'home fix' stores at Jurong Point, the one which sells alot of random stuff near Singtel. Mine was supposed to be $12/m, somehow the lady cut 10cm short and I got it at $6/m! Cheapo happiness of the day. There are thicker ones, at $18/m, $30/m too.
Penknife to slit a hole, cause I didn't bring my multiple hole puncher out lololol!

I like the namecard holder too! :D







Arm candy :D 

I made these in my morning class, clutch outline was cut previous night, thus that morning was the most productive morning EVER. My girls agreed.




Anyhow, look, NUNS WITH HOT LEGS! Hahaha just for laughs, saw it on flickr, if anyone of you knows where it is, let me know! What sexy legs and hot stockings. Look deeper and you'll find good details you didn't on your first. Have a good night's sleep everyone!

*Ps, and I've updated my personal inspiration! Will be actively adding items there from now on!