Because we believe in each other.

by


Numbers are for easy reference! (1) is obviously retarded hahaha. Surprises from exploration I call it.

1.2.

3.4.

5.6.

Yesterday Celeste and I met to shop at Bugis! :D And we abused the neoprint background like how I always did heehee. The photos came out beautiful, the effects from iPhone apps are gorgeous! I love how the fake hairband on Celeste & flower on me (5) looks so real!!! It was a great day of girlfriend bonding and being together. She's currently overseas studying nutrition, all those diets, supplement, health matters! I always thought she'd be a teacher cause she was such a good student-teacher back in JC :) she's still mad funny, and that's how (6) came about wahaha! 

I love that photo, not chio but so real. Normally girls look so proper and attempt to look pretty, okay I think only me, but I really adore photos where we are not prepared for it while being ourselves!! I'd print it A2/A3 size and hang it on my wall. I LOVE BEING HAPPY! :) Who enjoys being negative/grudges etcetc most of the time anyway~~! Then again, (6) came because of (3) ! I wanted a <3 posture but it made her ZHAOGENG HAHAHA :x

She holds on to me just like how she knows I'll always hold on to her. We grew up, didn't talk for half a year but we go a long way back! Always felt like she was never away when we met up. We don't talk when she goes overseas. I KNOW RIGHT, GOT WHATSAPP, FACEBOOK, MSN wth? But for me, it's different! For close people, I always communicate with them face-to-face :) For one, it shows the effort to meet up, and technology always screws up conversations anyway.. No facial expression, no eye contact... I love to see how my friends have grown, hug them, feel them around me. Only for people whom I hardly meet up that I chat a lot through devices. She thought that I do this only to her but nooo, I do this to every single person who goes overseas, even my dad.

That leaves things to be possibly misinterpreted. Its not like what we assumed, right Celeste? :) I really love everyone close in my life! 




That's after I had ramen and 6 scoops of gelato............... Hmm......

Anyway I'm a mad online shopper, I'm in love with studs and spikes! I'm going to buy them from online and they're so mad gorgeous I just have to share! STUDS & SPIKES!!!! <3 If you want too just let me know! Good night everybody!


$13.80
_______________________

$14.80
_______________________

$11.90
_______________________

I don't wear earrings but this is beautiful!! Silver - $20.30
_______________________

$14.80
_______________________

$16.80
_______________________