Welcome to Earth, vv's OREOPASTE!

by

Welcome to my 15 minutes of nonsensical, fun-packed inspiration -- OREO TOOTHPASTE.


I had a dream which ended with me brushing my teeth with OREO toothpaste. For those who know me, before KOI, I only order OREO bubbletea. Yes, OREO 50cents for 3 more pieces of OREO. Here's an article which is titled "Toothpaste flavored Oreo's make kids sick" kindly sourced by our dear Prakash!
>> http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?section=news%2Flocal&id=6060100

So first, you need a dream, then post it on facebook. Lastly, one or two friends to start the game and there you have it, 15 minutes which makes your day. (Warning: this post may make me seem ridiculously crazy. But if you don't know, then we're not friends yet. ;> ) And of course I have more interesting posts, they'll be up soon!






It actually stuck together. Split second shock.



Wooo. That's going into my mouth?


I MEAN, IT CAN REALLY FRIGGING STICK OMG!






Feels weird..

Hmmm. Okay, judging from my face you should have guessed correctly that I ate my 'toothpaste'!!!

I love OREOPASTE!

No, not kidding but girl, IT AIN'T GONNA WORK. You kiddin' me? I'll be boosting the dentist's industry and I ain't a dentist.

And, it gives you fake spoilt teeth. Which could turn permanent.


Ending off with my gorgeous teeth.


Nitamago, I miss you!