Life is what we do when we're not asleep.

by

Weds – Thurs – Fri !

I was contemplating if I should have different posts for what happened in these 3 days. Mainly 3 events – meeting Alvyn FINALLY (at my favourite noodles place in IMM!), crashing Sywell’s RMIT Bash Night, and going to TOPSHOP/TOPMAN/s new collection launch with Gabriel. The rest of the time I’m most likely asleep… But nay, shall just lump them together into one.

And I'm now sitting at The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf alone plugged into my iTunes.. Haven't done this in a while, feeling so comfortable. I love this :>


WEDNESDAY

Went to IMM’s Wan Zai for my #1 favourite Zhar Jiang Mian in Singapore! Goodness, the noodles are translucent, topped with sweet& spicy sauce with minced meat and shredded cucumber! GOSH the shredded cucumber makes it so much easier to pick up. For most people I introduced it to, it’s yummy! Only one person didn’t like it – my mom HAHAHA.



It’s love on first bite. Alvyn liked it too :D

Being a man, it’s not enough!! Normally I’ll crave for more and order the crispy chicken wings but after my diet detox, I can’t finish it.. With my drink in tow. Glass jelly yuan yang tea! With an ice-cream hidden beneath it. Yknow, I didn’t like glass jelly until I accidentally ordered this drink sometime last year! It’s so dark :O

Alvyn ordered toast with ice-cream (IT WAS HUMONGOUS). He said the one at Xin Wang was ¼ the size! I stared at it in disbelief.

Then I took a small bite of the toast. Mmm, sweet….. normal. Shakes head.

---------------------------------------------------


THURSDAY

The next day, I did facial and makeup for Marilyn in the morning! (No photos will be up until further confirmation) Shaved her eyebrows, to a more defined one, she likes mine! Hahaha. Sywell then popped by in the afternoon, and Gabriel joined in the fun.

I TRIMMED GABRIEL’S EYEBROWS HAHAHA. Just because Sywell egged us on. WITH EYELINER. HAhahah. Sywell’s spontaneous doing again.

Bash (Summer themed/ which explains my choice of flowy white dress) was at ZOUK. Very sad for the first few hours because it’s pageant *inserts bored face* but after that it was very enjoyableeee! Lots of pretty and handsome faces haha! Then Gab and I went for Red Hot Ferrari! Supposedly potent but I guess the duck noodles just… didn’t make me as drunk as I should be? I was high for abit but still sober. Had worse days somehere TWO MONTHS AGO before me self-ban. *PROUD FACE FOR RESTRICTING SELF*

$6...

$6...

What's Girls without their toilet shots right?! Oh I remember that while we were eating, me and Sywell's supposedly list of 'girly stuff' only coincided once - Kbox!!!!





I've found my good camwhore partner #2!!!

Sywell, Emily, Patricia, Grace and Veronica (Me).

With Gabriel.


Red Hot Ferrari. So we were inhaling alcoholic gas hahaha! It feels good, not as scorching as I thought! Almost suffocating cause you're supposed to suck in alllll the wayyyy which obviously I couldn't. Tastes good, smells good, very good.

Recipe HERE. Then we danced.. the rest is history/// typical clubbing night.

---------------------------------------------------


FRIDAY

Topshop and Topman A/W11 Party, just spend a minimum of S$80 at Topshop or Topman (or S$60 if you are a F3 or Mastercard cardholders) and receive not one but a pair of Invites to the Topshop and Topman A/W Party. So, Gab and I went given I'm such a good shopping partner. This boy got on such a spending spree, he's got membership now! (I'm quite tired now, so little words...........)

Love my nails?? Pasted on! I LOVE THEM!

This looks more of what I would normally have worn to ZOUK. We arrived at the venue a tad late but we were busy with our own stuff before it anyway..

I like this Popcorn cart. Popcorns come with a lovely box! I WANT TO TRY SELLING POPCORN.

Look, crowd! I'm really more interested in the popcorn because I was late and didn't wanna squeeze anymore. Besides, you guys can wait for the professional runway photos to be up! :D So we headed to the bar next.

I say, not bad! When 42Below Vodka meets TOPSHOP/TOPMAN and gourmet ice cream. There was only 100 cups that day!! :<

Sat around after it ended. Guess what's this photo supposed to be???

Smokey effect from ..... HAAHAHAHA. Okay, there was wind and let's give him some credit. He's slowly quitting already. 1 stick in like more than 2 days. Good job!

Let's take a -standard- photo! & we did.

If you've gone to town recently, you should have noticed this Topshop glass house outside Ion Orchard! The gorgeous A/W11 collection is in store!

Good lord, my hair finally looks orangey. Then we headed to TOPSHOP/TOPMAN's private event where we get 20% off yay! This time, I SPENT... But I'm quite happy with it! Will post that shirt up in the next post!

When we were about to leave, we notice.. the DJ ANG MOH. The name is so literal! But yeah I'm looking abit off here cause before that I saw a super cute TOPMAN malay staff at the counter and he gave us the Chupa Chups! *Shy* -what the shit-

---------------------------------------------------

Nitamago, everyone!