Hollaaaaaa Sexy! I had my favourites today!

by

Apparently I'm really making good use of this holiday! I've been happily sleeping till noon and my mom doesn't bother to wake me up. But today, I woke at 11.30am! Because I promised to bring my mother dearest to Marutama! I love their easily recognisable basketball-like logo. WOOHOO NI-TAMAGO!






















(poster beside the logo) HAHAHA!! Love the nostrils.







They apparently have this 'special room' for 10 people!! AND I DIDN'T KNOW. Gave it to us anyway because we were waitinggggggggggg. Little decorations in the room though overall the outside's more appealing.




Non-spicy because I'm sharing with my mom. I could never finish it!!!


You MUST order this dish! It's yummmy and my mom loved it so much she's bringing her friend over.



MY LOVE! THERE YOU ARE. I sliced it with my chopsticks. (You can see my small bowl here!)



Soup is tasty tooooooo, but no, didn't drink much.








Brought my mom to the Japanese Supermarket after that! OUR FAVOURITE SNACK.



(I then went to crash Alaric & Sheena's CCA's orientation for awhile where we climbed up 7 storeys at Chinese Garden)


You people should travel all the way from home to BOON LAY MRT for TEALICIOUS!!! Yummilicious + SHORT QUEUE & great interior. Click HERE for their Facebook!










301 Boon Lay Way,#01-09 Boon Lay MRT Station, 649846, Singapore, Singapore.









I was walking out and I just had to see Adorable Tippy Plushie!







HAHA I BOUGHT IT. I'm such a sucker for adorable soft toys.. Mr.Bean's was resistable though.




SO FREAKING CUTE PLEASE OMG *insane face*



Ni-tamago's photo's already posted so I'm ending off with a photo of me and my new love, Tippy. :> I'm hugging it to sleep tonight.