Mock suspender tights from Pretty Polly!

by

First things first. HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY SIJIA! :> I LOVE YOU! Just got back from her chalet which was infested with many many many people. I haven't thought of my 21st. Maybe I'll spend it playing with a cat.. I kid.

Look, I braided my hair in school today because I had time on my hands waiting for friends! Without looking at a mirror!



Thin hair. But that's not that main point though I'm greatly satisfied with it. I want to tell you girls about the mock suspender tights I got from New Look! It's a fab design brought out by Henry Holland and Pretty Polly and has been on the maket for some time. I didn't get it online though, till I went into New Look and they were having this 2nd item for $2 sale. I got 2 of these. One nude, one black, so it's kind of like 2-for-1! Used to wear alot of black tights and leggings last year. This year, I'm just getting started.




This is the packaging. I love mock suspenders! These are super comfortable! The real ones might just force my fats out of my legs when I bend and when I do my tomboy actions. Hee. I just paired it with full black and YES I FEEL SUPER GOOD IN MY OWN SKIN. I feel me. I miss black. I threw on whatever I felt was suitable and just got out of the house. I'm always running late on Tuesdays and Wednesdays-- because I have to leave my house at 8.20am! My top looks blue in the second picture!





Top: New Look
Cardigan: Cotton On
Necklace: Diva
Tights: Mock suspender tights from Pretty Polly
Shoes: Haji Lane, Eighty Two Tales

SORRY FOR MY TOTALLY UNCUTE FACE. And I found some other ways to pair this which makes mine oh-so-boringggggg. But my highlight was on my new tights! No other item shall steal it's limelight!







I'm going to consciously end off each post (posting at least once a week) with a ni-tamago related photo! MAKES ME SO MUCH HAPPIER JUST LOOKING AT IT. :>