What a strange power there is in clothing.

by

Hellooooo! I'm here to post a couple of blogshops which I visit, have a look cause it's always a joy to share. And do tell me those which you visit too! Can do so by tagging on my tagboard, or leaving a comment at the end of this post, etc! :> This ain't advertising, why would anyone pay me (now) hahaha. Just that shops online seriously can't be secrets, so don't try to hide where you shop! Hee. Be kind and save your friends(me) the trouble of searching and going through many many useless links!



Alright, I have like over 10 blogshop links but I don't like ALL of them, and neither am I going to post those which seriously hardly updates!



I am very in love with their latest model!! LOOK AT HE GORGEOUS HAIRSTYLE!! A very unique brand.


More mass friendly, and pretty model! Rather famous, too.


I don't know why, but I just visit their blogshop hahahha!


I like their clothes! Demure dark brown haired model! I like.



I love the look of this model Alot.



Model's prettttty! And chic clothes.


I LIKE THIS BECAUSE I BOUGHT MY MUSTARD BATWING SHIRT HERE.



<< XIAOYAN, they're selling Maxi Galaxy Print Skirt NOW!! Very classy, unique and comfortable blogshop! Uniquely pretty model too!


Apparently, the biggest reason why a customer will buy from a blogshop: THE MODEL'S LOOKS. Statistically proven, I read it somewhere online. Hmm. But majorly for me, it's still the style and feeling that matters most! We love shopping, yet we dislike almost half of the clothes we own. Queer~




That aside, today I went to Depression's / (FB) shop at Far East with Ian and Joshua because it's their first day of SALE (probably one and only)! A simple shop with a mirror changing room *GASP* in the middle. I didn't know it till Joshua's voice came from inside. Oops. >) Didn't take any photos because I was indulging myself in what's left of the clothes on the rack, the owners - Kenny & Andrew and friends! The owners themselves are so sociable! The only thing to get depressed about would be not to be able to get your hands on their creations. Check out their website and facebook for much more details!

Owners:






Spread the love! & I really love the way they name their collections and the way it's presented!











THERE WERE SO MANY EMPTY HANGERS = THERE WAS A FLOOD OF HUNGRY SHOPPERS WHO BOUGHT AWAY MOST OF THE CLOTHES. Then again, we reached at 9 plus :x Will post the shirts I got there when I wear them out!! When we left:



Joshua & Ian, friendly gestures~ So natural and gorgeous, the two of them! Loveee the influx of colors~



Big Depression Shopper Ian just came from ADM!!!! Many many miscellaneous items.


Though the prices are higher, the sale is still on, for 2 days. Do go and check it out! <3 Alright gonna hit the sack now! Sleep dreams, dream of ni-tamago!