3 Days of Depression.

by

And it felt so good.

Front (noise is crazy here)

Back

Got these off my Instagram (veronnikins)~ My Depression tee, love the details!! I remember that it looked small on the hanger, so I was telling Joshua that it'll probably fit him and not me.

While waiting for Sywell (refer to previous post), I was playing with my iPhone at Soupspoon:

Wearing my newly bought black tee with leopard details from Depression.


How would you describe my smile?

(Why must there be like a sentence after every photo right! Hahahaaa)


That happened on a Saturday and the following day, I woke at around 7pm!! Holy mother of all goodness! And I wanted to get down to Depression (refer to 2 posts before this) cause there'll be restocks! HAHAHA I rushed through dinner and got my ass down, reaching at 9pm! Shopped around, chatted with people in the store, and got a photo with everyone there! Just nice, I was wearing their Black Bird tee! M-size though, so a little big.


Wonderful people, Daen, Andrew, Me, Andy, Kenny, even teaching me how to wear the dress (below).

Bought this dress from the 'DYSFUNCTION' collection at $60 only! (TOLD YOU TO GO DOWNNN!) Look, Lips tee!!





This is the tee which I've been eyeing since Friday! HAHAHA Still bought it in the end. So fun to take photos with // was vexed doing my Asian Film History in ADM today (went back cause I felt like it). Bee Thiam oh Bee Thiam~~ why so hard to find for film festivals!!
So yeah, I wore my new buys like directly the day after :D

Anyway, Depression's new store! Millenia Walk Parco #P2-21 Singapore


I found a beautiful nitamago picture today! :> Am going off to cook myself dinner!