The greatest good you can do for another is not just share your riches, but to reveal to her, her own.

by

This weekend, I met up with my YJC OG mate, HuiJie and Chongfu Primary School's good friend, Sywell on Friday and Saturday respectively! Reunions are oddly happy.. because it's reliving a good part of our memory, a time we shared together..

HuiJie said I changed so much and she couldn't tally my tomboy hairdo to my current face. Agreed. Did facial and trimmed eyebrows for Hui Jie because of her skin conditions.

Hui Jie and I!


This's my JC hairstyle. Har har har.



My other friend, SYWELL! This girl has grown so much that I almost couldn't find her! Such an Oriental Beauty she's become! Very, very attractive with such a heart-shaped mouth and sweet personality! Happy that she enjoyed herself!

Not close-up so couldn't see the details of the makeup (though it looks like just with and without spectacles! & no I won't post the close-up photos & what had to be done for her features cause it's confidential, only to be shared by me and my model. Though you can ask me in person.), see her in real life~! Her features are so charming that even my mother was captivated. Sywell has her "summer-themed" bash night coming so I was helping her with her makeup and today was a tryout session! Was supposed to happen last Saturday but time clashed. It's good though, because today she managed to meet my beauty instructor Janet and assistant beauty instructor Thanet! Learnt lots on skincare and makeup today :>

Look at my gorgeous girl-friend!

Sywell came looking demure and so proper! Not that I turned her into a slut-lookalike but I enhanced her features and I'm very glad she received very positive comments from her good friends after the photos were up on Facebook! <3



My mom braiding for her!

Nyonya feel~

Make-up can even out our features and I did the minimal full makeup for her - foundation powder, drew a little eyebrow, purple-ish eyeshadows, eyeliner (very useful for shaping eyes and for people with multiple eyelids!), blush and lip gloss. I put in 3D face contour just to shape things up abit. For full coverage, should have used liquid foundation and loose powder, but it'll be too much for first timers because even 'minimal full makeup' will prove to be abit too much for them to handle at first.




After I commented: My upper arms look fat!! (after a photo)
Sywell: I cover them for you!
Then she hugged me awww!


Click HERE for more photos of us on Facebook!

We felt very comfortable and happy without awkwardness though we haven't met for around 8 years. JC and primary school good friends.. some friendships are just timeless. Many, many loves!


Egggy!!!! I feel excited every time I search for nitamago photos online.