I'm a goddamit proud Ni-tamago Maniac!

by

Hello, this is my temporary/MAYBE PERMANENT blog because Xanga's 'temporary down' has dragged on for weeks! It's so annoying because I do want to blog. And I appreciate when you, you and you read it. If you understand, or if it makes you feel better, it's more than enough for me. Well, besides having a space to rant and relax, that is. ;> My old blog: http://anotherbulletconversation.xanga.com/



NOTICED my blog name? Ni-tamago Maniac! I was so all over the blog name because I wanted something special. The most undesigned name is the most successful because quote "of course it's this way, how would it be any other way?"! So yes, this is PERFECT for me! I'm nuts over Ni-tamago! Ni-tamago is god, is sex, is everything needed to get me high when I can't drink alcohol! My highest record was 5 ni-tamagos in one sitting. It was the reason why I patronize Japanese restaurants!



And, yes this layout can't be anymore feminine and pink. I'm in the mood for cuteness, because this is where I feel love, I love ni-tamago so yes LOVE IS DISGUSTINGLY EVERYWHERE. I'm hardly very loving, and I am not totally such a cutesy person. (It is in some part of me though! And I enjoy it.) Now I need to learn how to upload photo...




First photo has to be NI-TAMAGO of course! This is from Santouka~ Look at that sensual egg yolk, flowing, waiting to be stirred by the chopsticks, savored, raped by a tongue...




Me ^^ With that winter hat from TOPSHOP which I have one too many. Random photo hee.




This is my favourite girl on Earth! She's totally kiddy, childish, mummyish, strict, funny, joyful, bubbly, classy, smart... I LOVE YOU SIJIA! I made her take a closeup shot because people said we look very much alike.











She's so adorable *pinch* and I excel in distorting my face.






See how animated she is already??







So different, yet so close. <3



Geez, Blogspot uploads photos much faster than Xanga! This site is still under my scrutiny, not that it being so pink isn't odd enough.. I'm indulging in this seemingly bimbo-tic layout. Makes me wanna be a good little girl who loves fluff, fur, unicorns, rainbows and everything nice. But we all know I'm not that innocently cute. Alrighty, nights!



You can "drop some love" below each post? So cute! But I have no idea how to use it..
.