I wish we could put up some of the holiday spirit in jars and open a jar of it every month.

by

I'll be away (BATAM) for the next 3 days!! So here's photos of me & random friends from different occasions to keep you entertained!

Harng preparing for his final 4D performance. This's just 5 months ago, know.




(Up for the lighting)

My rare silly-looking photo. Achievable only with flowers in hand.

Camwhoring is **** fun! Look at Sijia's smile!

I must look unfriendly.

NO CONTACT LENS.

MY FIST CAN GO IN.


Atiqah!


Xiao Yan!

Went to do facial for my friend today! & my beauty instructor showed me the new colors for lipstick, blusher and eye shadow from Artistry!! SHE HAS ALL. She said that I was the first person who came to her mind when she used the lipstick (Drenched Lips - Pomegranate)! Hhaha. :D

The color!!! I LOVE IT. (I was just trying out the fineness of my eyeliner so that explains the doodling.)


Inaccurate due to effects.....



Nitamago, everyone! Do you think they have it in Batam?