When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on. (Franklin D. Roosevelt)

by

Hello dear you who bothering watching this space! I'm having my hands full currently from doing facial sessions, mingling with friends, coursework and preparing for my upcoming test and exams. I HAVE SO MUCH TO TELL YOU. But I have to push everything back as they are too good to be squashed and done with frivolously. Something I could think of to fill this gap would be my Topshop purchase! REMEMBER? Oh no you don't, do you. *Mega sad face: I hate you* Alright enough of acting cute. I bought a Pink Checkered Shirt then!!! I love it. Gab & I saw it and we were thinking that I'd look good in it. After a war with him and myself, I got it.


He chanted, "20% off now, when will this happen again??"

This is me doing the 'Yao Khun face' (Quote Harng.) I do not mind, as Yao Khuan is gorgeous and so are his photos.

Me smiling rarely with only my top row of teeth which I adore so much because they are not perfect with little tiger teeth.

True color of the shirt!



This morning, I blinged my harddrive/harddisk! If you don't already know, I have a history of blinging everything I own. Welcome to the family.




I'm going off now, don't miss me too much! *Narcism* So many things waiting to be right up here! Nitamago!