One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important. (Bertrand Russell)

by

I'm overloading. My Asian Film History is creeping up my spine, flickering its tongue. I'll get it done soon I always tell myself. I have to. Product Seminar has moved on from drawing to getting technical! We're going to deal with PU foam and I'm contemplating if I should get a set of my Pure White facial wash to keep in my locker. The amount of micro dust flying around isn't funny. Peter Chen suggested that I make a dildo for my task to match my Vagina Chair product last year. I THINK IM DOING IT.. Product Design 1, after 5 weeks, is finally making sense and prototypes soon!! With Product History Exam in about one month, it seems like out of the blue I have tons of work-- after slacking ever since the semester started. Not too bad, thinking back.


I'll blog about my Batam trip after Friday. IT WAS UNEXPECTEDLY AMAZING.

On Monday, I dressed up -- just because my class starts at 5pm, I have plenty of time!


Talisman, $15 for 2.


Topshop, ~$16.



This is my d.i.y leopard folder and bag which I bought from BATAM!!! I LOVE THEM BOTH SO MUCH.

See, studssssss!! I love studs // it's in black and gold!


I'm tired. But I love sharing my newest toys with you.