Children are the living messages we send to a time we will not see.

by

:D !!!! Okay, I'm 20. But....!


It's just great when ADM has events and this time it's wear-your-school-uniform day! Alright, I'm left with my shirt so I didn't wear uniform :< But I did attempt to look more kiddy -- over-knee socks and tied hair!!!!!!! Many people dressed differently, and we had awesome posters all around!!!!!!!! So of course, there's always photo time ;> I edited some photos from my iPhone! :D (Totally going to be irritating & act cute)

HAHAHA. Alright acting cute on the way to ADM after having lunch at M Hotel's Hokkaido Sushi Restaurant. << my hyperlink is gone :<

SYAHIDAHHHH! Heehee it feel like she's the first person I take photo with every event! <3

Met LeEn who's in this totally adorable uniform!

IAN! :D My amazing juniorrrr!!!!!!! With his indescribable attractive Dumpty. *squeals*

Martinnnn! Ian's LOVE! Hahaha. Another talent!

TWO! :D My Skyyyie and (supposedly) Landddie!

Lois! SUCH A JOY! She said I looked like this actress but I forgot who :<

Jamessss and Chaneeelll!

Group photo with the colorful posters!!! *Many hearts*

Uniform vs Pyjamas. OH YA. Hhhahaa Ian's group came in PYJAMAS HAHAHA. Totally cute and everything nice. It appeals to the momma in me.



(Acting cute) I remember we were talking about the bicycle being there!!! :D Oh, there was talk about them being looking like orphaned children too! >_<

Eggy!!! :D I Love Eating eggs. :x

Aye, obviously acting cute again with Lois's sister's bear! Hyak hyak hyak.

Ian's moment.

This photo is snapped just-like-that and it looks like Ian's intimidated by Martin's balloons!!

When Yao Khuan was taking a polariod shot, I took one too! And Martin stole the limelight, kinda literally. Or as Guo Jun puts it "correction tape fail".

Zen's in the library! :D

Atiqahhh came!! :D And she was in the socks too hahahha!!!! <3

POSTCARDS. YOU KNOW YOU WANT ONE.

Our Product History teacher ASH! Hahaha so on!!



Okay, as stated above, I went to lunch at M Hotel! I bought vouchers from deal.com.sg :D $28 instead of $82 !!! The ambience is, for lack of a better word, zen and most of the people there are working adults or foreigners. The prices are rather reasonable to me, for a hotel -- around $25 for a set! I love how Japanese restaurants always have many ornaments, and little details!!









I can't express how much I love this design!!!!!







The supposedly s$82 set!

Imported, different from the other set's which was at ~$25. Smooth, half-side though. Little bones which could be eaten! I HOPE. The skin's crispy!

I still can't fully appreciate raw food :< But I downed the sashimi anyway!!

s$15 chawamushi! Hahahah I lovee the eggs! I LOVE CHAWAMUSHI!! It's so smooooth.


Chicken was tender. This set has lots of food!

My mom's s$25++ meal! The tempura is delicious!!


Nitamago, everyone! <3 & Sorry for pushing back the post where I'm supposed to show my new TOPSHOP checkered shirt haha! (Anyway, the title of this blog makes me feel very strongly)