I stopped making sense a long time ago

by

Why hello! I haven't been typing for awhile now, pictures and pictures and pictures. I mean, I was going to post a picture killer post but I stopped at one event. Too much. Anyway here's just something I found:


Fucking disturbing much.

I am actually feeling rather alive now, domineering, empowering, egoistic. I have all these feelings; these weird feelings, and I’ve had this burning desire to express them. But I can’t. I just can’t. And these feelings, they’re trapped and they’re like stuck in my heart.. And I just feel so lonely. There ought to be a place to go when you can’t sleep or you’re getting too tired of getting drunk and the grass doesn’t work anymore, and I don’t mean go on to hash or cocaine, I mean a place to go besides a death that’s willing and a love that doesn’t work anymore. Pain's not bad, it's good. It teaches you things. I understand that. This is me, a part of me and this is one image of mine I'm proud of. I'm a shamelessly self-assured narcissist person. Complaining about my hair doesn't make me insecure.

Sorry Justareader. but hell no, NO BB CREAM. I use Ideal Dual Powder Foundation & 3D face powder by Artistry.

Syaz ambush! HAHAHA. He's always around, and it's good that he's always around. Iconic.


Hmm 1-2 years ago? When my hair was brown and straight. If you want me to have brown hair, please indicate and pass me $10. When I raise $100, I'll go get my hair back to a gorgeous brown. Thanks. IM DAMN ANGRY NOW. SOMEONE BLEACH MY HAIR FOR ME. YOU GET TO SPEND THE WHOLE DAY WITH ME. Prissy girl going off. No nitamago for you guys today.

You have no idea how many words I deleted. Because you don't need to know. Sadness can be so beautiful.