That One choice that changed my image.

by

Hello everybody! I'm stopping my hiatus and returning with a change! On my head of hair! My friends would have known I wanted to bleach and go pink like this:

I was thinking since my hair's already damaged, might as well damage it TO THE VERY END. If you can't remember how I look like (I seriously can't and you'll know why later), I looked like this:





Yeah, long frizzy at the ends. But thank god I found Santinique so actually my long bleached hair is seriously better than my hair before bleaching cause I bothered to feed it hair masque and intense repair serum. So besides the patchy faded ruby color, my hair looks manageable enough.. or so I think. I don't comb it! (Taken on that day before settling on a salon to color my hair 'pink')



After school, I know right, I look like I went shopping, I thought it through and decided on Essensuals at Bugis! Why? Because I read reviews on it on blogs, internet, facebook! The results are great too while being friendly to my pocket! I mean, I can spend a bomb on hair, but it has to be satisfactory at least right? I got ripped off maximum for fail creative bleach and orange coloring. (Ask me for the previous bad job salon I went to which cost me over $300..) So, trusting what I saw, and the credibility of the reviewers, I made an appointment! (Best move of my life.)



They are conveniently located above Bugis Street! I see them everytime I go there but intimidated to step in I seriously have no idea why. Their website!



Greeted by super friendly people!! I like! And I waited for my stylist cause it's my first time there and I'm greeted by Wayne!!! I likesss him! He's awesome! Wait for his photo! I fell asleep a couple of times cause that was submission week but I love our conversations. I didn't get pink hair in the end cause one sentence hit me. "There's not use bleaching as your hair will be so dead that it wouldn't eat in the pink."
.
.
.
.
.
.
SO NO. Hahaha I opted for saving my hair willingly this time and decided to wait a year so I can bleach my whole head yay! And I chopped off my hair cause they're useless anyway. When you meet a stylist you can trust, you trust.



I JUST HAD TO HAVE A PHOTO OF MY HAIR. I think this is very cool, him being able to 'tie' my hair with the intense purple-brown. I can't do it. And! tada-! I present to you, WAYNE!! Love his hair! And his education life seems to be the same as me. Chat with him and you'll know what I mean!


Don't you just love how he made my hair look so healthy and refreshing? I didn't expect this and I love pleasant surprises!! That healthy curls are the bottom are to die for!!









Even after some days later...


The color looks great in my photo with Jasmine!



I feel like I instantly grew mature and ////demure. My new friend commented "you're those kind who do not club one right?" & My friend took 20 seconds to recognize me on the street, my mentors love it, my friend thought I was a friend's friend when I sat in front of her throughout a whole workshop! Even my mom couldn't adjust to my proper hair at first being used to my loud hair but I'm sure she secretly loves it cause she's always wanted me to have darker hair hehehehehhe!

If you like what you see, feel damn inspired, want a GOOD haircut/color/hair, do book an appointment at Essensuals, Bugis! I'll be nice and post their info cause good things are meant to be shared.

____________________________

Come for personalised hair suit to ur face&lifestyle,by our Cool Stylists for Cool People

+iMac,PS3,PSP,mani-pedis jus for you!
+sofa seats for ur LOVE one
Experience Essensuals Bugis!
-----------

Tel:63330039
Email:bugis@essensuals.com.sg
WD:11am-9pm
WE:10am-8pm

A salon with our highly professional stylists, educated by TONI&GUY ready to give u a look designed especially to suit your face shape and your lifestyle!

Our salon is designed for you and your friends to hang & chill out, check out and use our Macbooks, Xbox, PlayStation Portable (PSP), Nintendo DS-Lite! OR treat yoruself to a mani-pedi service and watch TV!

Come for personalised hair by crazy cool stylists for crazy cool people like YOU. Experience Essensuals at Bugis!

____________________________

And their promo for newcomers are still on! S$50 for cut and treatment! VERY CHEAP. Now I can't wait for school to start and for my friends to see my new image!!! I altered my wardrobe to suit my hair too. Oh oh, they have a gaming corner too! So feel free to bring friends along! Visit their website for more details! Essensuals Bugis's Facebook here!

Nitamago everyone! And after this post I'll be using chinese to blog!