Self-respect, self-growth. You're better than a prostitute.

by

I'm very behind time in blogging my events, as reality catches hold of me and sink its teeth into my shoulders. It's painful, because suddenly you are so in need of time. Yet, simultaneously, I feel so alive. Stress, are for those trying to break their potential, comfort is for those who are just in the comfort zone of their ability. Constantly challenge yourself! I have like pages of unedited photos it's a crazy folder I tell you all the way back to CNY!! CRAZY! I love all that's happened, I really really want to share with you guys but I can just be so lazy sometimes. And my quiz's just on Thursday... so, YES, I'll edit them after my quiz on Thursday! I promise I'll glue myself onto a chair and start working these dainty fingers of mine on those MB of photos!!!


My mom said I grew alot in the past 8months, she's proud of me.. of my mentality, my actions, my behavior. She knows that I'm dealing with my life and striving for the best that there could ever be. I'm glad that she saw what I saw. My mom, she's a great woman. I thank her for being unconventional, for being her. I want to be a mom like her because she'll understand what I'm doing. That's a hugeass difference between UNDERSTANDING and KNOWING. You know the moon, do you understand it? I'm blessed, very blessed. I aim to bring her a life of pride, riches and happiness. My success is dependent on my parents's time. I want to achieve it before they turn sexy sixty. I want them to be alive and well when I make it.

What propelled me to blog was feeling enraged after some reading. If a guy cheats on you, let him go already!!! If he cheats on you after a prostitute, what's in there for you to change your whole life, just to get him? Guess he's here to tame you. I really don't get certain girls sometimes. Hi you, do go for guys who have thinking, aim and feasible goals + they prove their worth after several occassions,... not for their face, money, dick or whatever it could be.

Respect yourself, believe in your worth, no one can tramp you unless you let them.


Bimbo moment when my dad presented me with Chanel perfume..

My favourite flower!


Hahaha University students also love heart-shaped spects!!

We, Angie Veron Yan Sijia (sportswomen/shopping queens), all swear by Nutrilite only! Detox choose Nutrilite!! ♥

Looking Atas with my Naraya bag and ARTISTRY shopping bag!! ♥ ♥ ♥

Me and Yannie!! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


Very in love with Mickey mouse!! A gift! <3



Nitamago everyone! I was just thinking of it.. if you can cook nitamago, half my heart is leaning towards you...