Clean up in aisle 14, a bottle of inconsistency broke!

by

You will always find excuses, why you can't do things today. Excuses for why tomorrow will be better. These are traps of time. tomorrow is no different from today. if you're able to do things tomorrow, you can very well do it today.

Well, it's 3.15am and my fingers are taking a break from clicking clicking the mouse to dancing on the keyboard! Now, I have this weird left hand because only my middle finger types while for my right hand, i use both my index and middle fingers! It's like there's not enough space on a keyboard for 4 of my fingers! I tried to make it right, but I just find them crashing into each other and slowing ym speed down!!!! Does any of you have any similar problems?

Anyway if you're on my facebook, you'd have known that I purchased my first APPLE APPS STORE PRODUCT! I used to find it's silly to pay about a dollar for an APP! But showtly after I bought whatsapp, I caved in again for facebook pictures uploader!! WHY DIDN'T I START BUYING THEM EARLIER?? It's so freaking faster and convenient! Gone are the days I had to transfer the photos into my mac, edit one by one, upload slowlyyyy. Geez this app is fast!! I always don't get how I can't bear to spend a dollar for an app but like 20x for a bowl of fatty noodles in the form of Japanese ramen!!






_____24 Feb:__the above was typed days ago____

Now I'm at Bugis doing my hair! Buebye pink hair (again) because I've decided to be a good girl and let my hair rest for ONE WHOLE YEAR. Or so I say. Update you all later! Terribly sorry for the lack of updates (2weeks). Be prepared for a flood of posts!!!!! Like 3 of them!!! Get ready yer coffee!

iPad doesn't allow uploading of photos. Nitamago soon!