Your eyes talk to me and seem to hypnotize.

by

Hi all! Show you my naked eye!




Fat eyelid. I remember someone once commenting that my eyelid looks like it's fake and done with surgery. I should be happy. This post will be on what I wore. I have been editing photos on transit and playing around with my iPhone.

I went to school today and I wore my new chain harness! I was shopping with Yungmei Jie in ION yesterday and I chanced upon it in TOPSHOP! $35, abit ex considering I've a junior who DIY accessories. But I've been tuned to a leather harness costing above $100 that I think this is cheap. Then again, this is not made of leather but it IS, black, gold & studs. SOLD. & I dyed my hair RUBY COOL! <3 P

Purple/red. Depending on light but now it's mostly mixed.





DIY is awesome.



The spiked collar is fixed to the shirt, which some of you probably have guessed is the reason why I'll even have a brown shirt!! It's such a darling! I love hugging people when I wear this.. ;) My lovely mom made a leopard-print cover for my iPad! My friends multiplied my happiness of having such a sweet mom by salivating and gushing over it.


My skirt is from Vietnam! FREAKING CHEAP! And comfortable. Love HANA people! And hey, spikes again (bracelet) but what to do when one is so obsessively in love with spikes, black& gold? Bracelet and shoes from BUGIS. Good deals when you make friends with the shop owner.



The previous day.. I'm exhausting all my leopard print items now as they are going to die off soon! My hair looks soooo edible. And I managed to have a photo of my smile! :D



Leopard cardigan from a halloween shop in Far East Plaza! $35 after discount.


THIS is the tights-- about 10 people asked me where I bought it? Bugis. HAHAHA. Okay maybe I should wear my Dorothy Perkins tomorrow. LOLOL. I never did have a thing for branded goods. I'm more towards variety than long-lasting.



And this paper bag is one of my assignment one year back for my lovely sensei IZUMI! A combination of Weisiong's squares, my bird, Harng's popcorn and Kach's jelly tentacles. I actually do miss the interactions. I kind of bought this bag on mild impulse at Vivocity...





Anticipation is a powerful feeling. It makes your blood rush and your forehead sweat and your stomach turn. It feels like a thousand lights are bearing down on you and you want to escape, but there's nowhere else you'd rather be. It's anxiety and it's nerves and it's excitement. It's the best of the worst and the worst of the best. when you're anticipating what's to come, you build it up inside of your heart until it clouds your thoughts and blurs your vision and makes your knees weak. You can imagine what's going to happen and you plan your actions, try to keep your feet on the ground, but when that moment comes, the moment you've been anticipating, your plans go out the window. You forget whatever you were thinking in the moments before. It takes every fiber of your being to remember things like how to breathe and how to stand. Plans don't stand a chance.

I might finally have my piercings.



Nitamago everyone!