I've got a whole heart and sunlight on my face.

by



Let me start off by saying that I don't believe in accidents. I'd hate to think that whatever happens is simply the inadvertent outcome of a series of random events with no preordained purpose. Anyway, there's too much evidence against it. I'm not saying that the future is already decided, only that each decision we make, however s,all, helps clear the path toward events that inevitably follow.

The summer when I was seventeen, I was so full of undifferentiated sensuality that the world was a great glowing golden fruit around me. I didn't long for love and nor did I need it, yet I saw love everywhere without even looking for it. Everywhere I looked, I saw people delighting in each other. But I needed no one. I was myself, complete. At night the summer air breathed onto my face with such promises of bliss that I slept in a deep swoon. I was caressed by the morning sunlight and seduced by the long afternoon shadows. And I lapped it all up in such a daze of sensation that I couldn't tell where the world ended and I began. I was so much in love with simply being alive that I could have kissed the sky.

So many summers passed.. Long gone were those shadows and bliss as i paid them no attention. I diverted myself to what i thought i would be happier with. But every addiction was just a way to treat the same problem. Starving in the past, Overeating, Alcohol; it was all just another way to find peace. To escape what we know, our education, our bite of the apple. "Language," a voice said, "was just our way to explain the wonder and glory of the world." He said, "People can't deal with how beautiful the world really is. How it can't be explained and understood."



Here comes another summer. I have been into the summers of playing, being addicted. Being blind and maybe choices with the masses as I didn't know what I want, what lies ahead. All these uncertainty, little steps and choices got me where I am today, got me all my friends today. I'm glad and proud of everything I'm doing now, of all my friends, in Adm, Hana Academy or from other places.

I'm no longer blinded. I see my future. My mentors are living the life I want to live. No. They are living the life I will live. That life of freedom with time and money, being respected and loved by their students. They teach me life, not just a subject. Hardwork will have to be put in, just that I've learnt to put it in the correct direction.

I hope that you're no longer blinded and that you are works towards it every moment of your life now. Cheers for our Happiness.







5 new lipgloss from Artistry. They'll make you so smitten.




Yes I frequent TCC now as due to the big group of people in Hana, there's 50% off at least every week.


Kisses, so you'll forgive me for the delay of nitamago picture as I'm using my iPhone now.

And HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR! :>