OPPOSITE DAY!

by

I met a friend of mine who reads my blog and she said that after a long break, I only blogged once and didnt include my nitamago photo!! Hahah. Love you! Then I replied that I actually have alot of drafts. They're either loaded with photos, or words but not both so now I'm clearing one of those photo posts!

There was one FINE day in 2011 a few of us dressed up as one another or our opposites. Lovely me dressed up as a butch but due to the fact that I've never worn or owned a sports bra, I'm a butch with abit of boobs. Hahahahah. I learnt that details are the most important!!! If Warren hadn't lent me his cap, I wold have failed in the look!!

They are such a bunch of lively souls!! Look at Martin's brilliant mega-watt smile, Ian-style.



Lois was supposed to be a slut, Lara a goth, Patrina a sweet girl, Martin- Ian swap, ... Warren.. some artsy guy who nearly became a walking neon sign! Hahaha. Love days like these. I remember Wendy not recognizing LOIS!!!! LOLOLOL. Lois is a sweetie pie who leaves trails of flowers. Patrina is so full of charisma omfgzxzmaximum I was swept away by the performance by her and her friend!! Amazing. Lara's the damn versatile lady who has unplanned killer stares. Hoho.




Somehow, somehow, Ian just manages to pull off every look! SEE. From "cutely deranged" to this "stylish attitude guy". Deranged, in the positive manner okay!!!!!!!!!! We all love Ian don't we.









I love this last photo :)))) We do not choose to be born, we do not choose our parents, we do not choose our historical epoch. We do not, most of us, choose to die nor the period and condition of our death. Within this realm of choicelessness, we do however, choose how we live. I hope that you are living the life you want to live. Or at the very least, living towards the life you want to live. If not, it's time to think about it.

Nitamago, everyone!